Hi my name is Bridget Long. I live in Tipperary I have recently began a business and administration course to explore different careers. I was previously a social care worker. My partner and I have set up a company I hope to apply skills learnt in my course to our business venture. I love learning new things, going to the gym, tattoos and yoga.
• Fetac Level 5 in applied Social Studies
• BA in Applied Social Studies in Social Care
• BA (Hons) in Social Care Practice
• Social care worker for those with challenging behaviour/mental health issues(Residential)
• Social care worker with challenging youths (Residential)
• Social care worker for individuals with intellectual disabilities specialising mainly with the autistic spectrum (residential).
• Youth worker for Garda diversion project (Community based)
• Community and youth officer (Community based)
• After school homework club assistant for DEIS school
• School completion programme (work experience)
• Brothers of charity day service (work experience)
• Waitress/Bartender in hospitality sector
- hobbies: Gym, Yoga, Reading, Knitting, Hiking/nature walks, Camping